IT’S ALWAYS TEA TIME!
Traditional clothing of North Africa:
- Girl in traditional jewelry (Amazigh- Tunisia)
- A group of women in traditional clothing (Morocco)
- Three girls in traditional dress (Libya)
- Woman in traditional clothing (Bedouin- Egypt)
- Bride in traditional dress (Sudan)
- Two girls in traditional dress (Libya)
- Girl in traditional clothing (Amazigh- Morocco)
- Woman in traditional dress (Algeria)
- Bride in traditional clothing (Tunisia)
- A bride in traditional dress (Amazigh-Algeria)
If you have any corrections, please notify me directly as opposed to reblogging it or else I may not see it.
*wakes up at 9* nice
*immediately falls asleep, wakes up at noon* less nice
sudden burst of enemies in video games